Located at beautiful Hope island
Townhouse - 4 beds; Apartment - 1,2,3 bedroom
Located at beautiful Hope Island on Sickle Avenue. Parkland and tennis courts just a short stroll away which will undergo a $2M upgrade during development time.
The development is to be constructed in 2 stages:
- Stage 1 – 24 town homes consisting of 4 bedrooms, study, open plan living, double lockup garage
- Stage 2 – 30 waterfront apartments – 1, 1 bedroom; 25, 2 bedroom; 2, 2 bedroom + study and 2, 3 bedroom + study.
There is an on- site manager and there are a wide range of communal facilities including:
- Swimming pool, covered BBQ area, sun lounging, gymnasium, in door lounge, security gates and direct access to an extensive broad water boardwalk.
Starting the first stage early in the new year with the completion of the town homes expected in September 2017.
- Body Corporate ： Levies— Apartment $60 -$69/week (Estimate); Townhouse: $49- $50/week (Estimate)
- Rental: $470—$500 for apartments, $550- $590 for townhouses per week
- Council rates: $2,500 approx
- Gated development
- 24 Townhouse , 30 waterfront apartment