Waterfront homes and Parkside Terrace Homes
16 Waterfront Homes and 31 Parkside Terrace Homes
Park Cove is located at beautiful Hope Island and is Waterfront living at its best. The portion of the canal that Park Cove is located on is the most expansive waterway in Hope Island. 1 minute to the Hope Island Marina. Hope Island is the golfing and boating mecca on the Gold Coast with a growing reputation as a family-friendly suburb. The suburb is famous for its golf courses including Links Hope Island and two championship courses at Sanctuary Cove, The Pines and The Palms.
Hope Island is named after Captain the Honourable Louis Hope, a colonial aristocrat who arrived in Moreton Bay in 1848. He was granted 1800 acres at the mouth of the Coomera River in recognition of his contribution to the development of the sugar industry in Queensland.
The Sanctuary Cove Boat Show has been held for more than 20 years and attracts thousands of enthusiasts to see the ultimate features in marine lifestyle.
Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island Resort are two integrated tourist resort projects, which transformed the area into what it is today.
Park Cove consists of Terraces Homes and Waterfront free standing homes with private Jetties.
- Shopping close by with Hope island shopping Centre & Harbour Town
- 10 mins to University Hospital & Griffith University
- Bus transportation
- Medical facilities 5 mins away
- Many schools, child care centres in close proximity
- McCarthy builders Brisbane are the builders for the homes with 15 years building experience in Brisbane. Display at Rochedale if you want to take clients to view.
- Parkside Terrace homes from $650,000 – 3 bed & $750,000 – 4 bed
- Waterfront homes from $1.3M – to $1.5M
- Marina Births $50,000 can be purchased with any of the properties
- Construction starts on Parkside Terrace Homes in October