Palm Beach the next Hot Spot on the Gold Coast!
102 Apartments over 12 Levels and 6 Terrace Homes
Located only metres from the immaculate white sands of Palm Beach, Magnoli Residences presents a new interpretation of the vibrant village atmosphere the Gold Coast’s southern beaches are renowned for:
The striking landscaped façades of the twin mid-rise apartment buildings at Magnoli Apartments creates the effect of a cascading urban garden. This intimate connection to the natural environment is further entwined through generous landscaped setbacks and the creation of a large community parkland. Private resident amenities include a resort-style pool, lounge, and landscaped gardens and entertaining areas. The six architectural homes, located within the precinct, also enjoy access to all exclusive resident amenities, including secure basement parking.
- Apartment designs include a selection of one, two and three-bedroom floor plans, and two-bedroom plus study and three-bedroom plus study designs. Each terrace home features an open plan, three-bedroom design.
- Secure basement parking for all residences.
- Reconstiuted stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom.
- Ducted air-conditioning to all residences.
- Smeg linear design appliances including electric oven and induction cooktop, and fully integrated dishwasher.
- LED downlights throughout
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
- Palm Beach Primary School, Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School, Palm Beach
- Elanora Primary School, Elanora
- Elanora State High School, Elanora
- Currumbin Primary School, Currumbin
- Andrews Lutheran College, Tallebudgera
- Augustine’s Parish Primary School, Currumbin Waters
- Gold Coast Christian College, Reedy Creek
- Kings Christian College, Reedy Creek
- Marymount Catholic Primary School, Burleigh Waters
- Somerset College, Mudgeeraba
- Bond University, Robina
- Southern Cross University, Bilinga
- Griffith University, Southport
- Gold Coast Institute of TAFE, Southport
From its privileged vantage point, Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise are only 15 minutes away, and direct access to the M1 puts the culture and commerce of the Brisbane CBD just 60 minutes away.
- 2,250sqm community park and on-site café/dining
- 2 mins to Palm Beach surf break and Pacific Surf Life Saving Club
- 3 mins to Coles Palm Beach and 19th Avenue Shopping Centre, Elanora
- 3 mins to Tallebudgera Creek to the north and Currumbin Creek to the south
- 5 mins to Burleigh Heads beach, headland and dining precinct
- 5 mins to M1 motorway
- 10 mins to John Flynn Private Hospital, Tugun
- 15 mins to Gold Coast Hospital, Robina Campus
- 15 mins to Gold Coast Airport